Dental Hygienist - Rainham Dental Clinic, Rainham
- Portman Dental Care
- Rainham, Gillingham
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Hygienists / Therapists
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A fantastic opportunity for a Part Time Hygienist in a very busy predominately private practice in Kent, Rainham Dental and Implant Clinic.
We have a large and very busy 5 surgery practice and have been established for over 30 years with an excellent reputation in the local area.
- Start date: Available Immediately.
- Hours: Saturdays available and late evenings.
- Modern Surgeries – windows and air con.
- Excellent earning potential.
- 5 surgery practice.
- Private practice with a very small NHS list.
- Nurse Available.
- Onsite parking available.
Our Practice provides a wide range of private general treatment with specialist Orthodontic and Perio services along with implants, endo, cosmetic and sedation. We also have a very small NHS list.
Rainham is one of the Medway Towns close to Maidstone, Gillingham and Sittingbourne and 25 mins from Bluewater shopping centre. It’s on the commuter belt for London with trains to London Victoria taking less than an hour and is situated just off the M2 and A2.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Apply for Dental Hygienist - Rainham Dental Clinic, Rainham
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert