Associate Dentist - Campbell Dental Health, Scunthorpe
- Portman Dental Care
- Closing date
- 9 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist required at Scunthorpe’s longest established dental practice, Campbell Dental Health. Our Clinical team is led by principal dentists (Iain and Victoria Campbell) who have both been with the practice for nearly 30 years establishing a mainly private 6 surgery practice with a small NHS contract for children’s dental care.
Ideally you will be interested in a mainly private general dental role with a small NHS children’s contract of c.2500 UDAs.
- Start Date: Available Immediately or can accommodate a later start
- Days and Hours: Surgery space available between Monday – Friday with the possibility of Saturday mornings.
- View to taking over the principle dentists private patient plan upon retirement.
- NHS Performer number required for this role.
- Experienced clinician required.
- Excellent earning opportunity.
- Scunthorpe’s longest established dental practice.
- Parking to rear of practice.
- 6 Surgery practice
- Practice plan list - guaranteed earnings
- Amazing earning potential.
We have a fantastic practice team, Finalists in the Best Practice and Best Team categories in the Dentistry Awards 2017. We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK and proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Vikki on 07780147110 or email@example.com Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Apply for Associate Dentist - Campbell Dental Health, Scunthorpe
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert