- Bupa Dental Care
- Closing date
- 27 May 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Woking - Surrey
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our, Well established 5 surgery Bupa Dental Care practice in Knaphill, Woking, Surrey.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 3 days per week (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday)
- Up to 3250 UDA's
- Great private earning potential
- Established patient base
Established with 5 surgeries, this practice benefits from over 20 years local experience and a long-standing patient base. Woking Knaphill is a modern working environment which is fully computerised and uses Dentally software and digital x-rays. In practice we have a longstanding family oriented team of four general dentists (two of which have been in practice for 20 years!), an Implant Surgeon, Oral Surgeon and Dental Hygienists, supported by a fully-trained qualified professional support staff and a clinical practice manager.
- Free allocated car parking for all staff
- Based on Knaphill High Street with easy links to train stations
- Just a 2 minute walk from the centre
- An affluent area with huge private revenue potential
- Established patient list
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.More reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Telephone: 07709 518253
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers lists.
Our aim is as simple as it comes – to deliver the best patient care in the industry. Yes, it’s a big ask, but we achieve it by putting our patients and you at the heart of everything we do.
We want Bupa Dental Care to be the brand of choice for patients, clinicians and for people who want to build a lasting career.
Just some of the reasons to join us - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Associateships and Employed Dentists roles to give greater choice in a changing world
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Good communication with regulatory bodies so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices due to large network across UK and Ireland
- Different career pathways - support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into non-clinical management and governance roles
- Learning and development support with a dedicated online platform, courses, graduate loans plus networking events
- Support from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits!
Why we’re different
Because we’re not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
We’re a limited liability company, we have no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We run commercially to remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
- 01454 771530
Bupa Dental Care
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert