Orthodontist - Stirling
- Stirling (County)
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 6 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
Orthodontist opportunity to join our experienced team of specialists at our dedicated Orthodontic practice Central Orthodontics, Stirling.
Central Orthodontics are recognised as leading providers of Orthodontic care in Scotland. Our practice has dedicated, well qualified and experienced Orthodontists on hand to support you, and your patients through their Orthodontic journey. Our support teams consist of; Orthodontic Therapists, TCOs, Orthodontic Nurses, Receptionists and Administrative colleagues to allow you to concentrate on the clinical side of practice and clinical freedom and quality patient care is of the upmost importance to us.
We can offer
- Part time initially with the opportunity to build
- A large, established list of both NHS and private patients
- Excellent earning potential and flexibility
- Stirling is a modern, high end clinic with 4 surgeries practice with excellent equipment, including 2 scanners and an onsite lab
- Nurses are qualified Orthodontic Nurses capable of doing their own records as they hold post qualifications
- A dedicated Administration team to support with Prior Approvals
- Opportunity to work with and learn from senior and highly experienced Clinicians.
- Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- Ideal for commuters easily accessible from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and the surrounding areas
- We can offer a financial package to help you through the early phases of practice. Please apply to discuss with us what this package of support could look like for you.
- If you are a Specialist Orthodontist, or experienced DWSI in Orthodontics we would welcome a conversation
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK/Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom. Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities. Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
Apply for Orthodontist - Stirling
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert