- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
- Full list of NHS patients / Private earning potential / Flex days
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Peel, Isle of Man / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Peel, Isle of Man to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Position to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time position.
- Flexible surgery space across the week.
- Estimated allocation of 1500 UDAs per each day worked.
- £13.38 per UDA.
- Private income paid at 45% split.
- Full established patient list, very busy dental practice.
- Practice require a general dentist.
- All skills welcome and clinical freedom at the practice.
- Opportunity to develop skills and interests at the practice.
- 4 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised SOE, Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo.
- Low tax on the island (10% of earnings).
All dentists must be GDC registered with an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies on the Isle of Man please visit our Isle of Man jobs page.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert