- The Harley Clinic
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Salary TBC
- Closing date
- 12 May 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Part time
Cosmetic Dentist or Trainee Cosmetic Dentist Required - Central London
- Flexible working days from 2 to 5 days based on your availability. Would also suite individuals with parental responsibilities or any other commitments.
- Clinical reference provided on completion of 3-6 months.
- Would also suit an individual seeking a PLVE / VTE opportunity or newly qualified dentist.
- We operate a 100% customer satisfaction policy providing full refunds to un-satisfied clients without recourse to dentists. This ensures a pleasurable and stress-free working environment for our dentists.
- On-site training and support from Senior Dentist, available at all times.
- Full pay during training with no time constraints.
Successful candidates will need to be GDC registered. Please send a detailed CV and your availability.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
The Harley Clinic combines years of expertise and knowledge with a highly trained and experienced dental team to provide services at international standards. Our cutting-edge facilities for modern dentistry and a comfortable and inviting ambiance ensure that patients receive the finest treatments available today. At the Harley clinic, our specialists enjoy a pristine reputation of providing the best treatments in London.
Our team of professionals are dedicated to creating beautiful smiles. Our mission is to maintain our position as a leading clinic in this field, delivering high quality products and services to our happy customers. Our Practice Manager and receptionists work together to deliver the highest standards and exceptional care to each and every one of our clients.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert