Private Associate Dentist
- Portman Dental Care
- Isle of Man (GB) (IM)
- Full list of private patients
- Closing date
- 11 May 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
Outstanding Opportunity for a Private Dentist to take on a full list of private patients at Ridgeway Dental Care in Douglas on the Isle of Man
- This is a full-time vacancy however we are open to splitting this into 2 part time roles
- Full diary – all fee paying private patients
- Good demand for wide range for treatments
- Special interests welcome Superb earning potential Smart well equipped practice Great location next to the quay Experienced support team Full clinical freedom
Island life can offer some great opportunities
- Stunning scenery – mountain and coast Great cycling and walking
- Wide range of boating, surfing and sea based activities
- Welcoming and friendly community
- Lively town centres with plenty of quieter rural retreats
- Low tax rates – just 20%
- Regular and quick air and sea links to Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, Manchester, London, Glasgow & Edinburgh
Located close to the harbour in Douglas, our practice is a well-established and has served the local area for many years so we have a great local feel and family friendly atmosphere. We have an established support team onsite who ensure that our clinicians can focus on dentistry and delivering the best possible outcomes for our patients.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact David Richards on +44 7384 540806 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
We are a leading provider of private-focused dental care across the UK and Ireland. Recently, we have merged with Dentex bringing together two of the UK’s leading providers of private-focused dental care with shared values based on community, integrity and dedication to clinical freedom.
Both companies celebrate the individuality of our practices and their teams and our shared focus remains on putting people first; this means exceptional care for our patients, industry-leading support for our practices and access to the best professional opportunities.
Together we are one of the largest dental group’s in the UK, operating over 350 UK practices, with more than 4,000 members in our community, providing for more than 1.5 million patients annually across the UK, Ireland and Benelux.
Whether you work in our Cheltenham or London support centre or one of our many beautiful practices nationwide our working environment is innovative, fast paced, and constantly evolving. It’s a challenging yet rewarding workplace underpinned by a people focused culture which would offer you the autonomy and headroom to grow and develop your skills.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dental Care and Dentex, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK and Ireland. Here are some reasons why we think we are the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support network and platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 01242 587788
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert