Associate Dentist - £14.50 per UDA
- £120000 - £250000 per year
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available near Kettering.
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in going above and beyond whilst also providing clients with a high-level service.
About the role:
- Associate Dentist – Part-Time/ Full-Time role
- Around 1000 UDAs per working day @ £14.50 per UDA !
- 50% Split on all Private work completed
- Enjoy from NHS pension scheme + Sick pay and Maternity pay
- Therapist on-site to help with both PVT and NHS treatments
- Focused on finding the right candidate to fill vacancy
- State-of-the-art Air filtration and Chain of protective measures to ensure safety
- Well-led Practice with a friendly and supportive team – including Experienced Nurses
- Large investment has been placed into Clinical Support network – providing excellent support
- Fully Digital Practice providing both NHS and Private treatments to patients
- Offering a range of treatments including Teeth Whitening, Perio, Invisalign and Veneers
- Exceptional feedback from Patients regarding the Practice
- Parking + Train Station available nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert