Associate Dentist - Up to £14+ per UDA
- £90000 - £160000 per year
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available in Manchester.
About the role:
- Part-Time or Full time - 2-5 days per Week
- Up to 6000 UDAs (flexible for less) @ £13.25-14.25 per UDA
- Great Private earning potential - 50% Split on Private work
- ON-SITE HYGIENIST/ THERAPIST AND IMPLANTOLOGIST
- Successful Private list with a Potential of building your own! Can show you the private revenue made so far via bank statements and demand of Private patients.
- Excellent staff onsite including long-standing Dentists (some with Special Interests and experience in Mentoring) and a long-standing Practice Manager
- State-of-the-art premises with new equipment to utilise
- ASAP Start – willing to be Flexible for right candidate
- Medium-sized Practice – Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Brand new state of the art surgeries with Air-con and fans for fallow time
- Well-equipped with Rotary Endo, Sand blaster Machine, Digital X-rays,
- Friendly and dedicated team – including Implantologist, PM, Hygienist/ Therapist, Nurses
- Mixed Practice offering NHS and Private treatments – General Dentistry, Cosmetic, Implants and more
- Located near the city centre with good transport links & Car Parking nearby
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via email@example.com.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert