Private Associate Dentist
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our well established practice in Gillingham, Dorset.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Predominantly Private role
- Plus 1000 UDAs to enable NHS care for children
- 2 days per week (surgery available on Tuesday's Thursday's & 1 Saturday per month)
- Excellent earning potential - 50% split on all work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and our brand new Bupa Smile Plans
Established with 4 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised with Dentally Software digital x-ray and Apex Locator. Experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff.
Located in Gillingham, Dorset, our practice offers a full range of dental services, from general dentistry to implants and cosmetic treatments.
We provide private dental care at Bupa Dental Care Gillingham, with NHS appointments available for children.
- Free on-site carparking
- Dedicated Hygiene Therapist in situ
- Awarded 'Bupa Dental Care's Practice Of The Year 2020
- Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07936 360214
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Private Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required