- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Peckham, London (Greater)
- Full list of NHS and Private patients / Independent practice
- Closing date
- 5 May 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Peckham, London / 32-40 hours per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Peckham, London who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity, 32-40 hours per week.
- Mixed practice working environment.
- Negotiable UDA target and rate- to be discussed at the interview.
- The successful candidate will inherit a well-maintained list of patients from retiring Principal, many of whom have been registered with the practice for several decades.
- Multi-disciplinary practice with an excellent opportunity to offer Facial Aesthetics, Orthodontics, and Composite Bonding alongside General Dentistry.
- Due to the diverse patient demographic, all skill sets are welcome at the practice.
- Practice invests heavily in advertising for enhanced treatments and clinicians benefit from a dedicated budget supported by a new website.
- Practice offers a number of additional employee benefits including company pension, employee discounts, profit sharing, private dental insurance, relocation assistance, wellness program, loyalty bonuses, and staff events.
- Three surgery dental practice.
- Full digitalised, Kodak R4 Software, Digital Radiographs, Rotary Endodontics, Negative Pressure Air System, Intraoral Cameras plus air-conditioned surgeries.
- State-of-the-art practice complete with Smart TVs in each surgery and recently refurbished with a clean, modern Aesthetic.
- Experienced support team – including long-standing Associates, Hygienists, and Practice Manager.
- Practice prides itself on a friendly working environment and welcomes an open-door policy for staff.
- Stable team, many of which have been at the practice 20+ years.
- High Street location with heavy footfall.
- Located within a 10-minute walk from two train stations and less than 30 yards from Peckham Bus Station.
- Practice has been established for 50+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local area evidenced by a very high Google Review rating.
- Position would suit a passionate and caring Associate who is looking for their next long-term opportunity.
- Due to the nature of the role excellent communication skills and at least one year’s post-graduate experience offering Dentistry to a high clinical standard is a must.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an Active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert