- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Kendal, Cumbria
- upto 6500 UDAs £14.00 per UDA
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Kendal, Cumbria / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kendal, Cumbria who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist on a permanent basis.
- Available asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity (Part time also considered)
- Practice open Mon to Thurs 9-5pm and Fri 9am-3pm,
- Upto 6500 UDAs negotiable.
- Up to £14.00 per UDA.
- Excellent scope for private dentistry.
- All skillsets are welcome at the practice offering clinical freedom
- 50/50 for labs and private fees.
- Practice provides a portfolio of dentistry including Ortho, Implants and Facial Aesthetics.
- State of the art, award winning dental practice.
- Multi-surgery dental practice.
- Computerised R4, Planmeca Digital X-rays, Microscopy and Florida probe.
- Free onsite parking available.
- Practice is located 5 minutes from the M6 and1 hour from Manchester.
Dentist must be registered with the GDC, hold an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cumbria please visit our Cumbria jobs page.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert