- MBR Dental Recruitment
- St Neots, Cambridgeshire
- FPI + Denplan List, Full/Part TIme considered
- Closing date
- 29 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Private Dentist / St Neots, Cambridgeshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in St Neots, Cambridgeshire to recruit a Private Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Dentist required full time Monday to Friday.
- Part time hours considered.
- Practice hours Monday to Friday 8.30-5.00.
- Taking on existing list of FPI and Denplan patients with an emphasis of taking on new patients
- 45% private split.
- All skill sets welcome.
- 5 surgery dental practice
- Computerised (SOE), digital x-rays including CBCT scanner.
- Practice offers a wide range of treatments including general dentistry, cosmetics, teeth whitening and implants.
- Parking available.
Dentist must be GDC registered, hold a valid DBS Certificate and experience of private dentistry in the UK.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cambridgeshire please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page.
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Private Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert