If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
Private Dentist - Verwood, Dorset - Part-timePrivate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week (Monday/Thursday/Friday)
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Established private book already in place with further genuine growth potential
Bupa Dental Care Verwood is a predominantly private practice based in the small, scenic town of Verwood, which was established in 1983. We have a long history of providing dental care for the local community and those in the surrounding areas of Dorset. We provide private dental services, emergency appointments and NHS care for under 18s.
BDC Verwood is a very well established and modern four surgery practice which has recently expanded. We have longstanding General Associates in situ as well as and Implant Surgeon and Hygienist.
Our team at BDC Verwood have been at the practice for many years and therefore this is an incredibly rare and exciting opportunity for a new full time associate to join the team!
- Modern surgeries with windows
- Beautiful Garden outside the practice
- Affluent area with huge private potential
- Parking available
- 15 minute drive from Ringwood and 25 minutes from Bournemouth
Our practice offers Bupa Smile Plan - a payment plan that allows patients to spread the cost of their routine preventive dentistry throughout the year. This enables our patients to budget for their dental care and encourages regular attendance helping to maintain their oral health. For you it means a more stable income from a loyal patient base with absolutely no fees or admin costs - you get paid for the work you do in line with private pricing.
Being part of Bupa also means the unique opportunity to provide dental treatment to our insurance customers, improving your revenue streams and growing any private work you wish to undertake.More reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues: Perks
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all
our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find
out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Private Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required