Private Associate Dentist
If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Private Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Brigg, North Lincolnshire.Private Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Up to 3 days per week
- Busy established diary
- Guaranteed day rate of £450 for first 3 months
- Great earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa smile plan.
Brigg is a market town in North Lincolnshire, the town lies at the junction of the River Ancholme.
The practice has 5 surgeries and was established in the 1950's and is a across one level. The practice has an OPG machine as well as on-site parking. The premises are located near to local independent shops and restaurants. We have an experienced team to work alongside the successful candidate. Over the years Brigg has been a family based practice but has expanded its range of services to include Implants, Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry.
- Access to Therapists (nhs and private)
- Great transport links to include M180
- Local grammar school
- Great location to relocate with an active affordable housing market
- Commutable to Hull, Lincoln, Sheffield and Leeds
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Private Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required