If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Heckmondwike, West Yorkshire.Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Competitive hourly rate
- Busy established diaries
- 3-4 days per week
- Great private earning potential
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
For over 40 years, this dental practice has been caring for patients in the centre of Heckmondwike, with free secure parking to the rear of the building. The practice has close links to the M62 and is easily accessible from Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield and Huddersfield.
From our 12 light and airy surgeries, our team offers general dentistry as well as a wide range of cosmetic and restorative treatments. If patients are particularly anxious about having dental work done, we may be able to provide sedation.
We specialise in dental implants and accept referrals for this service from dentists across the country. We also offer well-known orthodontic treatments such as Invisalign and C-Fast.
- Access to therapist (NHS and private)
- shops and restaurants within walking distance
- Practice is located near a grammar school
- walking distance to train station and bus point
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for Dental Therapist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required