If you're after more freedom, this will be a breath of fresh air.
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our Bupa Dental Care practice in Castleford, Leeds West Yorkshire.Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Advanced performance-related bonus
- up to 5 days per week
- Fantastic uda rate
- Up to 6,500 udas
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance and Bupa smile plan
The practice is located in the town centre of Castleford, close to transport links, Junction 32 Outlet and Xscape Castleford.
Bupa Castleford have a large NHS Contract and established patient base, including an extensive private patient base that continuously grows every month.
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.Just some of the reasons to join - written by our dentist colleagues:
- Latest investment in practices with technology
- Flexible working
- Extensive consumables list with quality materials
- Practices well run by managers and head office support so dentists can focus on patient care
- Excellent communication with regulatory bodies, so improved patient safety and governance
- Relocation between practices, large network across country and flexible working available
- Different career pathways, support from building private treatments alongside NHS to developing clinical career or going into management and governance
- Learning and development support with courses like Invisalign and graduate loans plus networking events
- Support and mentoring from senior clinicians
- Bupa offer amazing benefits including discounted health insurance
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across
the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us,
please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.
If you think you'd be perfect for this role, we'd love to hear from you
Why join Bupa Dental Care?
Join a growing business that puts patients first
We've chosen to provide services via the NHS and privately, giving patients real flexibility and freedom of choice. It's also good for our business, giving us a mix of stability via the NHS and the scope to grow our business across the private side of things.
The Bupa Group purpose
Love to push yourself? Love to know you’ve got everything you need? Love to keep on growing?
You'll have access to the training you need to achieve everything you want.
Expect the right tools and great colleagues in a fulfilling environment
Well make sure you have the perfect balance of freedom and support
Apply for General Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required