- MBR Dental Recruitment
- Wellingborough, Northamptonshire (GB)
- Up to 8500 UDAs at £13.50 plus 50% Private
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Associate Dentist / Wellingborough, Northampton / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity, up to 5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm.
- Practice can offer flexibility on days and hours to suit.
- Dentist will inherit a well-maintained list of predominantly NHS Patients.
- Up to 8400 UDAs available at £13.50.
- 50% split on Private work completed.
- Two surgery dental practice.
- Computerised with iSmile software.
- Access to Digital X-rays and Rotary Endo.
- Dentist will have the support of qualified Nurses.
- Free parking is available nearby the practice.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. An Enhanced DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on 0121 222 5640 or please send your CV to email@example.com. For more jobs in the Northamptonshire area please visit our Northamptonshire jobs page
MBR Dental are a dedicated recruitment provider to dental practices in the UK. With many years of industry experience and a great understanding of the dental recruitment market, we provide complete recruitment solutions for dental professionals looking for their next opportunity.
With extensive experience in the recruitment industry, MBR Dental has a proven track record of delivering service levels which are respected in the industry as a leading consultancy.
Visit www.mbrdental.co.uk to browse our nationwide jobs.
Our focus is you, our advice is free and our business is national.
1-2 Devon Way
Apply for Associate Dentist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert