Specialist Restorative Dentist
- Portman Dental Care
- Greater Manchester
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
Excellent newly available Specialist Restorative Dentist opportunity, Square Advanced Dental Care, Hale Barns, Altrincham.
Square Advanced Dental Care are a 3-surgery Private practice based in the affluent area of Hale Barns. The practice has an established and growing private referral patient base which has been developed over the years by the long standing and stable team of clinicians and specialists. With a fantastic team in place the Practice Manager has worked at Hale Barns since 2011 and the lead clinician Prof Riaz Yar is a published Specialist who is keen to promote learning and development. The practice holds study club events and Prof Riaz Yar often runs 2 day courses on a variety of topics.
We now have an opportunity for a Specialist Restorative Dentist to join us on a monthly, or biweekly basis. An ideal opportunity for a Specialist Restorative Dentist to join a reputable referral practice as one of a team of multidisciplinary specialists.
We can offer
- A flexible start date with surgery space available on Thursdays or Fridays to be discussed
- An established and reputable, private practice which is modern and fully computerised
- The Practice has an onsite Lab, Exact software, CBCT, Digital X-rays and a Cerec Milling Machine with a prime scan, Modjaw and teethan.
- The opportunity to join a team of 7 Specialists, 2 GDPs who will refer internally (alongside the pipeline of established external referrals), 2 Hygienists, 3 fully qualified Nurses including the PM and 2 Trainees, a Receptionist and Referrals Coordinator (both Nurse qualified), TCO and a Sedation Nurse.
- A stable team and friendly practice with a great atmosphere amongst the team.
Accessing the practice
The practice is easily accessible, based close to Manchester Airport and just half an hour from the bustling city of Manchester.
Situated off junction 6 of the M56 in a well presented 2 storey building.
Parking available onsite, further details can be provided.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or to arrange a practice visit please contact Lynda Brown Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert