Endodontist - Lincoln
- Portman Dental Care
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
We have an opportunity for an Endodontist or DWSI in Endodontics to join our Newland Dental Care practice, Lincoln.
Newland is a long established and family orientated practice based in the heart of the historic city of Lincoln. A 6-surgery practice with an excellent local reputation and a long-standing team all committed to the best possible patient experience and clinical freedom.
A private only practice, the team consists of specialist Oral Surgeon, 6 Associate Dentists with varied interests across cosmetics, restorative and implants. Our Practice Clinical Lead, 2 Hygienists and 9 Nurses, 6 qualified and 3 trainee. The Practice Manager comes from a clinical background and runs a fantastic, well organised and supported practice.
We can offer you:
- 1 x Monday or Friday per month initially with a view to increasing
- A growth role based on existing patient demand and the opportunity for both internal and external referrals
- A modern, fully equipped practice equipment includes: x-smart rotary endo kit with protaper
- Desirable practice location in the heart of Lincoln
- Free onsite parking
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. Winner of “Outstanding Business of the Year” at the Dental Industry Awards for the past 3 years.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or would like to arrange a practice visit please apply or contact Lynda Brown directly; Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert