Private Associate Dentist
- Portman Dental Care
- Hereford, Herefordshire
- Full list of private patients
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
Private Associate Dentist required to join the team at St Martins Dental & Implant Clinic, Hereford.
- 1 or 2 days per week - we have surgery space on Thursdays and Fridays
- Full list of patients – plan and fee per item
- Excellent earnings
- Smart and well equipped modern 7 surgery practice
- Friendly and experienced team
- Great local reputation
- Full clinical freedom
Our practice offers a comprehensive range of general dental procedures ranging from family dentistry to implants. There is a particular opportunity here around Endo or implants/Restorative work for the right person but this is an opportunity rather than a requirement and the key focus is on good general private dentistry.
We have thousands of Denplan patients and a busy patient list established over 45 years. You will have the support of a highly experienced Practice Manager who has been in situ over 20 years in this Practice. You can expect a friendly tight knit team who do a lot of social events together.
We are a well presented, fully equipped, modern Practice located a short walk (5 min.) from the Town centre. Additionally;
The Train station is a 20 min walk away with good links to Worcester, Gloucester, and Birmingham. There is also ample free street parking available close to the Practice.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert