Associate Dentist - £14.50+ per UDA
- Tottenham Hale
- £80000 - £130000 per year
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist role that has become available near Tottenham
About the role:
- Associate Dentist role – Part-Time/ Full-Time available
- Up to 5000+ UDAs @ £14.50 + per UDA
- 50% Split on all Private treatments
- Enjoy from NHS pension scheme, sick pay and maternity leave
- Access to the largest Clinical support network in UK dentistry
- Flexible start date available!
- Medium-sized dental Practice – Mixed – NHS and Private
- State-of-the-art Air filtration and a chain of protective measures to ensure safety
- Well-equipped and Fully digital with Digital X-ray, Rotary Endo machines and more
- Support from experienced team of clinicians with specialisms in Invisalign and Facial Aesthetics
- Well-led Practice with a friendly and supportive team – including Dental Nurses
- Large investment has been made – to ensure Practice remains up-to-date
- A range of treatments are offered including General, Facial Aesthetics and Invisalign
- Parking available nearby + Quick and reliable transport
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs
MedMatch Dental caters to private, NHS, & mixed independent and group practices, meaning you can expect us to bring you exactly the right type of opportunity and nothing less.
We specialise in negotiating the right package for your specific criteria. With unrivalled access to golden handshake opportunities, training & development roles and the best UDA-rates available in your region, your next job application is in safe hands.
Get in touch with one of our Consultants today to find out what you could be doing, how much you could be earning and where your next role could take you.
MedMatch Group, Meridien House
69-71 Clarendon Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert