Specialist Orthodontist - Falkirk
- Portman Dental Care
- Falkirk (City/Town)
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 19 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Specialist Orthodontist opportunity to join our experienced team at our dedicated Orthodontic practice Central Orthodontics, Falkirk.
Central Orthodontics are recognised as leading providers of Orthodontic care in Scotland. Our practice has dedicated, well qualified and experienced Orthodontists on hand to support you, and your patients through their Orthodontic journey. Our support teams consist of; Orthodontic Therapists, TCOs, Orthodontic Nurses, Receptionists and Administrative colleagues to allow you to concentrate on the clinical side of practice and clinical freedom and quality patient care is of the upmost importance to us.
We can offer a financial package to help you through the early phases of practice. Please apply to discuss with us what this package of support could look like for you.
We can offer
- Part time initially with the opportunity to build
- A large, established list of both NHS and private patients
- Excellent earning potential and flexibility
- A modern, high end clinic with 3 surgeries and excellent equipment, including scanner
- Nurses are qualified Orthodontic Nurses capable of doing their own records as they hold post qualifications
- A dedicated Administration team to support with Prior Approvals
- Opportunity to work with and learn from senior and highly experienced Clinicians.
- Supported by a friendly and experienced team of professionals
- High demand for treatment
- Ideal for commuters easily accessible from Glasgow, Edinburgh, Perth and the surrounding areas
Central Orthodontics is one of 47 specialist Orthodontic practices here at Portman. Our Practice Managers are Orthodontics only, we have Operations Managers also dedicated to Orthodontics only, Regional Clinical Leads who are practicing Specialist Orthodontists and a fantastic Head of Orthodontics who is dedicated to driving forward the best opportunities within this specialism here at Portman. If you want to be part of a company who truly understands your speciality where patient-centred care and clinical freedom is of the upmost importance we would welcome a conversation.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact Lynda Brown Lynda.email@example.com or 07780010126 Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert