Private Dentist - Sharoe Green, Preston
- Portman Dental Care
- Preston, Lancashire
- Closing date
- 18 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Full time
- Practice Type
Private Dentist required to join the team at Sharoe Green Dental practice.
- Start Date: Available Immediately or a later start can be accomodated.
- Days and Hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and 1 x Saturday per month.
- Role initially to cover a maternity leave with the view to becoming permanent.
- Practice is located across the road from the Royal Preston Hospital and refers into the hospital to use their CBCT
- High quality fully private practice with 4 surgeries.
- Plenty of parking spaces on a suburban street.
- Taking referrals for Endo, Implants and Invisalign offered.
- Good location – smart interior
- Excellent earning potential with affluent patient base.
- Full Clinical Freedom
Sharoe Green is a largely suburban area of Preston in Lancashire, positioned to the far northeast of the city centre adjoining Deepdale with excellent transport links to surrounding areas.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.q
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780147110. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert