Endodontist / DWSI - The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry
- Portman Dental Care
- Glasgow, Glasgow City
- Excellent opportunity
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Specialist Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
Outstanding opportunity for an Endodontist or DWSI in Endodontics to take on a fully utilised list of referrals at The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry, Glasgow.
The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry is a highly regarded referrals practice offering a wide range of specialist treatments along with general dentistry. A state of the art, purpose-built practice with top of the range equipment. We have an award winning clinical team with a superb reputation across the local area.
Our focus – our patients and ensuring that they get the best possible care by offering them the best treatments available. We promise all our clinicians full clinical freedom without restriction and have an experienced support team on site to ensure that our Dentists can focus on clinical matters and delivering the best possible solutions for our patients.
We can offer:
- Flexible start date
- 1 – 2 days per week with surgery space available on Mondays and Fridays
- A full diary of private referrals with an existing waiting list
- Direct referrals from local GDPs for Endodontics only
- Internal referrals from other specialists for exciting multidisciplinary care cases
- The opportunity to work holistically with other highly skilled Specialists and DWSIs
The Scottish Centre for Excellence in Dentistry is located close to the Glasgow Science Centre, near to the Ibrox Stadium.
By road – easy access to the Motorway network. Edinburgh is 1 hour away. Free parking onsite
By Rail – Good links to locations across Scotland and the north of England
By Air – Glasgow airport is just a 15 minute taxi ride away with regular links to destinations across the UK. London is just 1 hour and 15 minutes
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2019, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, or would like to arrange a practice visit please apply or contact Lynda Brown directly; Lynda.firstname.lastname@example.org or 07780010126. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with your network.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert