Associate Dentist - NHS & Private Growth
- Portman Dental Care
- Long Eaton, Nottingham
- Established book of NHS Patients
- Closing date
- 17 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Dentist to join our team at AJ Moore & Associates.
We are looking for a team player to join an experienced and stable team who have been at the Practice for a long time.
- Full time or part time hours available
- Established NHS patient list with opportunity for Private growth work
- Established 10 surgery practice offering a range of specialist services
Our practice is a busy and established practice with a large patient base and an experienced team. We have an excellent working environment.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
Please press apply for further information.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert