General Dentist - Private
- Portman Dental Care
- Truro, Cornwall
- Established book of Private Patients
- Closing date
- 17 Mar 2023
- Independent Dental Practice
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Full time
- Practice Type
Experienced General Dentist required to join our excellent team at Lander Dental and Implant Clinic, Truro to replace outgoing ex vendor.
This role would suit an experienced practitioner looking for an exciting opportunity in Cornwall
- Full time or part time hours available
- Full list of patients – Delightful private patients of long standing
- Experience with Advanced restorative, Cosmetic, Invisalign and Implants desirable
- Scope to increase days due to high local demand
- Excellent rates of pay
- Fully equipped digital modern practice
- Beautiful location – smart interior
- Friendly and experienced support team including treatment co-ordinator
Our busy and friendly practice close to the centre of Truro is based in an elegant Georgian town house. The practice is fully private and has been for nearly 30 years.
Inside, the practice has large and well-equipped surgeries and a pleasant working environment. Equipment is state of the art and includes CBCT scanner, Cerec machine and iTero scanner. We offer general dentistry and a wide range of treatments and cosmetic work including implants, endo and Invisalign. We are the only MiSmile Invisalign practice in Cornwall (marketing and Invisalign support) and are Platinum providers, and the practice has built a strong Invisalign business.
We have a dedicated Hygiene suite including perioflow and have 2 experienced hygienists.
Our friendly and experienced support team onsite enable our dentists to focus on delivering the best clinical results for our patients. We have a concierge meet and greet service for our patients and all admin, phone calls etc are managed away from the front concierge service. We also have a full time dedicated TCO.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2017, 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity or to find out about other opportunities at Portman, please press apply. Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert