General Dentist - Morpeth
- Portman Dental Care
- Morpeth, Northumberland
- Closing date
- 7 Feb 2023
- Job Type
- General Dental Practice Appointments
- Contract Type
- Associate Permanent
- Part time
- Practice Type
- Mixed (NHS/Private)
Part Time NHS Associate Dentist required for our 23 Cosmetic Dental Clinic in Morpeth, 25 minutes north of Newcastle. Well established (25 years), 5 surgery mixed practice with 50% private and an excellent local reputation. Full book of well-maintained patients and excellent private.
- Part Time 2 days per week
- Full book of patients – established and well maintained NHS book & excellent private potential
- Competitive UDA rate / 2682 UDAs
- Well-known and respected local practice in a purpose built facility
- Good town center location
We are a modern, fully equipped mixed practice with a local reputation for delivering high quality general dentistry as well as cosmetic treatments, implant dentistry and short term orthodontic treatments. Our experienced team of support staff ensure our dentists can focus on delivering the best clinical outcomes.
Established for over 25 years, we moved from second-floor premises to a new purpose built facility with two ground-floor surgeries in 2010. Since that time the practice has gone from strength to strength, adding to our highly experienced dental team and expanding the range of services we can now provide our patients.
Based close to the Northern Coast in Northumberland, Morpeth is a pleasant market town with good local amenities. The practice is easily commutable from the Newcastle area (just 25 minutes) and surrounding towns.
We are part of the Portman family of dental practices operating predominantly private practices across the UK. Our objective is to be the best by putting our patients and clinical excellence first. We are proud to have been Dental Industry Outstanding Business Winners in 2018, 2019 and 2020.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity at Portman, please press Apply or call Aaliyah on 07586 559680 or email Aaliyah.email@example.com
Alternatively, please feel free to share this opportunity with friends or colleagues.
Portman Dental Care own and operate a group of outstanding private dental practices across the UK. As we are the Winner of the 2017 Outstanding Business of the Year at the Dental Industry Awards - we can offer you unrivalled opportunities to progress and develop your skills, and industry leading opportunities and support.
We have experienced consistent growth over the last few years significantly outperforming our industry peers based on our reputation for providing the best possible patient experience and excellent clinical care.
We are a young and ambitious company with a fresh approach to dentistry, committed to acquiring and growing quality private dental practices to complement the ethos and values of the group.
Why Clinicians choose Portman Dental Care:
We are always looking for talented people at Portman Dentalcare, the largest and fastest growing privately focused dental group in the UK. Here are some reasons why we think Portman Dentalcare is the natural home of private dentistry:
- We provide outstanding operational support, remove the regulatory burden and empower local practice teams to enable you to fulfil your personal ambitions. Our job is to make your job as easy as possible.
- Our model is geared towards the delivery of private dentistry with a network of genuinely private practices that look and feel like private practices
- We are focused on delivering private dentistry and offer the opportunity for clinicians to maximise their earning potential
- We are Privately Owned, so we can afford to take the long term view
- You join a network of distinguished and trusted clinicians that we empower to use the materials, laboratories and equipment they trust
- Most of our practices undertake a range of specialist activity providing you with the clinical support networkand platform to develop and deliver specialist services through our sponsorship of your development
- We invest in our practice environments and in team development to ensure we are providing Clinicians with the infrastructure to offer the very best quality of care.
- Clinical Governance – Our in-house compliance team ensure all our practices operate within the rules and regulations of CQC, HTM-01-05, GDC, HSE, Radiation Protection, Trading Standards and so on.
- 07468 412 487
New Barn Lane
South West - Gloucestershire
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert