IMPLANT Dentist to join our well-established Private Bupa Dental Care practice in Dundee.
As an Implant Dentist you will benefit from a supportive practice team, a well-managed appointment book, exceptional development and opportunities to take you as far as you want to go; and that’s just to mention a few.
This exciting opportunity offers:
- Fully Private practice
- Experience in complex cases essential
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- Great Earning potential
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Continuous Professional Development
The Practice: Established 6 Surgery practice, offers a modern working environment, SOE software, digital x-ray processing, OPG, Rotary Endo, Intra Oral Camera, Apex Locator and CBCT Scanner. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff.
Broughty Ferry is a busy seaside town which has a train station 2 minutes’ walk from the practice. The expansion of Dundee which is 2 miles from the practice has the new V&A museum and new boutique hotels should people wish to stay while completing their treatment, all of which can be reached from Broughty Ferry by a very good bus and train service. St Andrews and Carnoustie golf courses are within 20 minutes of the practice.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Sophie Collier - 07873622876 - email@example.com