Associate Dentist / Lower Quinton, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire / 2-3+ days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Lower Quinton, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 2-3 days per week.
- Surgery space Tuesdays , & Wednesdays 8.45 am-5.30 pm and Fridays 8.45 am - 4.30 pm.
- Practice may be flexible on working hours and can offer additional days in the near future.
- 2500 -5000 UDAs at £12-£13, depending on experience.
- Mixed practice working environment with a proven record of generating significant Private.
- The successful candidate will be inheriting an established list.
- Huge potential to grow the list further as the practice has 700+ patients on a waiting list.
- Full clinical freedom available on high-end treatments
- The practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry plus Invisalign, Minor Oral Surgery referrals and will shortly be introducing Implants.
- Purpose-built, two-surgery dental practice - soon to be expanded to three.
- Computerised (R4), with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo and Intraoral Cameras.
- Dentist will have the support of Principal Dentist, Therapist, Hygienist, trained Nurses, and Treatment Coordinator.
- Free onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number, and have 3+ years post-graduate experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required upon request.
For more information please contact 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org . For more jobs in the Warwickshire area please visit our Warwickshire jobs page