We are looking to recruit a dynamic full-time Regional Manager for our Greater London area which consists of 4 dental practices.
You will be working closely with the Company Directors and Managers, and will be responsible for our Walthamstow, Northwood, Maida Vale and Wood Green sites.
This is a new role and an ideal opportunity for an individual looking to further develop their management experience and skills.
You will already be a strong manager, who is organised and resilient and will relish the opportunity of making a significant contribution to the continued success of our company. You will have a proven track record in excellent administration and project management. Added to this will be your ability to provide sound impeccable customer service and dedicated ongoing support to our Directors. You will be expected to contribute effectively to wider practice management activities and work closely with colleagues of all levels ensuring effective communication systems are in place.
Experience of HR management would also be favourably considered, as will experience of working within the dental/medical sector.
- At least 2 years of experience at a similar Management level (ideally within the dental/medical sector)
- Friendly and professional manner, confident and adaptable with positive energy
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and organisational skills
- Superb management and decision making qualities
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership skills
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Ensuring the smooth, efficient and compliant running of the practices as a whole
- Providing and maintaining an excellent quality of service and performance in accordance with the company strategy, targets and mission statement
- Providing support and direction to enhance performance, skills and knowledge of practice managers, clinicians and support staff
- You will plan & drive the income targets for the practices under your care
- Maintain good communication within the practices, to include regular meetings with practice managers
This role will suit someone who is loyal, reliable, flexible & punctual, and who is looking for a long-term position to develop and grow personally within our team.
If you have the relevant experience & skills, and are keen for a fantastic challenge as our new Regional Manager for London, we would love to hear from you.
Competitive salary, based on experience, will be discussed at the interview stage.
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter telling us why you are applying for this position and detailing the skills you will be bringing to the role.
Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.