Associate dentist / Cardiff, South Wales
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Cardiff, South Wales to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent Practice.
- Full time opportunity from April 2023.
- Monday to Friday 9-5
- NHS Reform contract.
- Established patient list available including some Den Plan patients.
- Approx Salary between £80K to £100K
- Excellent scope for private (Approx £3k net per month).
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- All private skills welcome at the practice.
- 4 Surgery modern dental practice.
- Brand new Belmont chairs in each surgery.
- Computerised (R4), digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo.
- Dental practice are looking at future investment for a Itero scanner.
- Family dental practice established nearly 45 years.
- Providing dental implants and Invisalign.
- Dental Hygiene and Therapist support.
- Denplan Excel provider.
- Soon to be BDA good practice.
- Parking available at the practice.
All dentists applying for this position will be GDC registered, Registered within the NHS in Wales, HIW registered and have a valid DBS check.
For more information please call 0121 222 5640 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Wales please visit our Wales jobs page.