We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Qualified Dental Nurse to join a friendly Dental Practice based near Ivybridge.
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- QUALIFIED NURSES ONLY - Private Only Practice
- Part-Time/ Full-Time role – 25.5 hours per Week
- Practice is offering up to £13.22 (based on experience)
- £500 Qualification bonus + Annual GDC paid for
- Looking for a candidate with Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Fully-funded 12 to 18 month Training programme recognised by NEBDN
- Practice is very big on Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for nurses !
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Modern Practice – with spacious and well-equipped surgeries
- Welcoming and High-calibre staff – Including Associates
- Practice offers a range of treatments including Cosmetic, Aligners, Dentures and more
- Regular buses come through the village – closest bus stop a few minutes away
- Accessible from the A38 – main link between Exeter and Plymouth
- Free Car Parking available nearby
If you are interested in the above position, or any other roles across the UK, please feel free to contact us at any time.
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 9129 805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.