What the role involves
- Full time hours to suit
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- NHS performer number
- Valid indemnity cover and PVG check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Netherfield was independently ran until 2019 when we decided to join Dentex which has enhanced all areas of our dentistry.
Due to a long standing associate relocating to Australia, an amazing opportunity has arisen to join our friendly experienced team.
The successful candidate will inherit a large established list of both NHS and Private patients. We offer a highly competitive remuneration package including a golden hello signing on bonus. We are a six surgery practice which includes 5 dentists 2 hygienists, a hygiene therapist and a fantastic team of dental nurses and receptionists.
This is a great opportunity to join an established practice which has the support of a company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dentist, looking to further their career.
Working for Dentex, you will join a collective of practices with a mutual interest in seeing the group grow and thrive. We celebrate the freedom of our practices, empowering them to run as they always have, proudly and independently maintaining their own brand and unique set of values.