What the role involves:
Are you looking for a practice with a friendly team and unlimited support?
A stress free practice with great private potential, a stable patient list and the opportunity to learn while you work?
Here at the Quay Dental Practice we can offer you all of the above and more:
- Working Monday and Fridays 9-5
- Competitive UDA rates and targets to suit your needs
- 5k Relocation package
- Preventative, general and cosmetic dentistry
- Building on and developing an established and loyal patient list
- Highest standards of patient and clinical care
- Support of an experienced and qualified team, and exceptional dental nurses
- Flexibility required to accommodate new ways of working under Covid 19 conditions
- Full clinical freedom within your GDC remit
- Competitive fees paid and 50/50 lab costs
- Modern high end technology
- Career opportunities across the Dentex Health group
- On going training available with access to a platform of training, webinars and mentoring programmes with international educators, university professors, and authors of peer reviewed publications to help boost your clinical skills
- Promotion of Internal and External Referrals by The Specialists program at Dentex
What we need from you
- GDC registration
- NHS performer number
- Valid indemnity cover and PVG check
- Fully compliant with a good understanding of CQC
- Vaccinated against Hepatitis B
- Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills
- Strong teamwork ability with an enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for continuous learning and development
Quay Dental Practice is a 5 surgery mixed practice located in Bideford. The team provide consistent high levels of care to all patients and we are looking for a new Dentist to join our team and further enhance the services we provide.
This is a great opportunity to join a high growth company that can offer excellent career progression and development prospects. This role would suit somebody already experienced and qualified as a Dentist, looking to further their career.
Please apply now or get in touch with Sharon Gaynor on 07951384308 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.