- We are looking for a Locum Dentist with a GDC registration and an active performer number to join our supportive and friendly team in Marlborough
The Working Hours
- Hours & Days are flexible – within the hours / days of: Monday (9am – 5:30pm), Tuesday (9am – 6:45pm), Wednesday (9am – 5:30pm), Thursday (9am – 5:30pm), Friday (8am – 5:30pm)
- The start date for this role would ideally be immediately or as soon as possible
Benefits for you:
- Daily rate: HIGHLY competitive – and negotiable, dependent on experience
- UDA target of 35 UDA per day – with UDAs exceeding paid in addition to the day rate
- 50% Labs
- Private Earnings is paid at 50%
- This NHS practice offers a very established patient list
- Opportunity for the position to lead to a permanent role, subject to review
- Access to the latest equipment and materials
- Fully equipped with modern equipment including Digital Radiographs
- Discounted indemnity cover for associates
- You will be completing NHS and private work within this role – so you will need to hold a GDC registration and NHS Performer number
- You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year’s+ experience working as a Dental Practitioner
- It is important that you are a personable, positive, and enthusiastic professional - and that you want to put patients’ interest first.
- SOE experience would be beneficial (although training can be provided)
- You will have an ability to work in a team, with a willingness to learn and teach others
Working with Dental Care Group – and why we are different
We are a recognised "Investors in People" company
Dental Care Group is clinically led – which means that you will have direct access to the Director Dentist – who, together with the practice and central support teams, will ensure you receive individual care and support
We offer a free CPD package with Dental Academy
We provide opportunities to become mentors for foundation dentists and/or overseas dentists.
We have an Immigration Team that can support overseas associate dentists in the process of applying for their GDC registration and/or a conditional NHS performer number.
We also have a Sponsorship License and can assist suitable applicants with a Tier 2 UK work visa.
If you are looking for a change away from a small practice or large dental corporate this is a genuine opportunity to join a progressive group which can offer fantastic career opportunities in a beautiful part of England –
Please get in touch with Pat, Anne or Lisa today!