A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Field IMOS Dentist role that has become available in the South East of England (Essex and surrounding).
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides themselves in providing the most brilliant service; whilst making sure that Patients leave with a smile each time!
About the role:
- Field based – must be able to travel/commute
- Hours and Days are negotiable – 2-8 days available per month
- Must have a Qualification in Oral Surgery – Level 2 accredited
- 50% Split on Private work completed – 50% on NHS Treatment costings – Must be able to undertake both Private and NHS
- Can discuss the possibility of incorporating Implants within the role should you wish for this
- Nurses experienced in providing Implant treatments chairside available at every clinic
- Ideal start would be early in the new year – 2023
- Mixed NHS and Private practices – very busy and well established
- Modern and spacious surgeries with a big encouragement in providing a grounded and social working environment
- Picking up a busy patient list and referrals from a departing IMOS Associate – lucrative earnings from day 1!
- Fully digital Practices including Dentally software
- Wide range of high-quality equipment i.e. Rotary endontics, Digital radiography, CBCT Scanner, iTero Scanner
- Further education and qualification funding and support – big emphasis on professional development
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs