We are officially accredited a Great Place to Work, come and join a clinically led business that puts people first.
Estimated earnings of £30,000 NHS and upwards of £20,000 private potential for 3 days per week in our Pinhoe Dental Centre practice close to the town centre of Exeter. Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Neil on +44(0)7739 339561 or via email Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Pinhoe Dental Centre we understand what matters to you quite simply because we communicate clearly and regularly and with this in mind we can offer;
- Great work/life balance with this Part time opportunity ~ available days Mondays and Fridays
- A very manageable annual NHS contract of just over 2000 UDAs
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated therapist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD and access to our Oslo Training academy - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This 7-surgery modern clinic also has plans to install a Trios Intraoral Scanner Not only is the income potential huge but you get to work within a supportive and clinically led dental business
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us on Neil.Paul@colosseumdental.co.uk or +44(0)7739 339561 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians. An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.