Associate Dentist - Sturry, Kent
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Sturry, Canterbury.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- 3 days per week
- Mondays, Thursday, Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- 1,516 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
Bupa Dental Care Sturry is a well-established 4 surgery mixed practice located a 10 minute drive from Canterbury city centre. We are a mixed private & NHS practice, and are well-equipped to care for our patients with SOE, Rotary Endo and digital x-rays. Our clinicians benefit from air conditioned surgeries (with windows) and a dedicated staff room. There is also a team of fully qualified dental nurses available to you as well as access to an implant surgeon and dental hygienist.
We are looking for a dynamic clinician to join us 2-3 days per week to take on our busy and stable NHS list as well as grow our already semi-established private patient base. A clinician with a special interest and experience in building their private patient list is highly advantageous.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Easily commutable practice
- 2 minute walk to Sturry Train Station
- Close proximity to the University
- 10-15 minute drive to Whitstable and Herne Bay sea front
- Bus links to all surrounding areas
- Free residential parking nearby
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.