Fixed Term Dentist - Worthing, West Sussex
We’re looking for a General Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Worthing, West Sussex.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Maternity Cover
- 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Up to 3,000 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% paid on all private work completed
We are open to offering a fully private position as the clinician has an established private base.
Situated in the bustling seaside town or Worthing, this Bupa Dental Care practice has been treating private and NHS patients from all over West Sussex for more than 40 years.
Established with 6 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally software, digital x-ray and Apex Locator. This practice benefits from experienced longstanding associates in situ, including a team of general dentists, implant surgeon, oral surgeon, endodontist, orthodontics and hygienist, supported by a team of fully-trained and experienced professional support staff.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- Access to a Hygienist
- Free car parking on-site and on-street
- Train station 10 minute walk away
- Close to Worthing Pier
- Excellent private opportunity
- Established patient lists
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.