We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our practice in Denbigh, Wales
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- 2 days per week
- Phillips Zoom Whitening treatment
- Long term staff
- Great private earning potential
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Additional discount for utilising Bupa Dental Care Labs
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care.
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
About Bupa Denbigh
We’re a small friendly practice at Bupa Dental Care Denbigh that has been looking after patients in the local area since the 1990’s. We’re located in the market town of Denbigh, which is Welsh for little fortress, a reference to our historic castle.
Our Welsh-speaking staff provide a warm welcome. We offer both NHS and private dental services and emergency appointments.
- Free car parking
- Long standing team of associates
- 4 surgery practice
- 2 minute walk to local bus stop
- Airlow/Zoom Whitening
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.