Associate Dentist - Ryde, Isle of Wight - Full-time
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Ryde, on the Isle of Wight.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- £13.50 per UDA
- Mondays to Friday
- Up to 5,000 UDAs + excellent private
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
- Travel expenses paid if coming from the mainland
- Develop your patient base by being able to offer a flexible range of payment options, including 0% finance
We are a modern 4-surgery practice equipped with SOE Software (transitioning to Dentally), Digital X-Ray, Rotary Endo and an Apex Locator. Our experienced and longstanding associates are supported by a qualified team of support staff and dental hygienists. We offer approximately a 60:40 mix of NHS and private dental care, and in addition to general dentistry we also provide social orthodontics, whitening and facial aesthetics and implants.
The practice was initially established in the 1900s and is sited in a beautiful listed Georgian building close to the town centre, a short walk from the ferry and hovercraft terminals. Free on-street parking close to the practice makes commuting easy from both the mainland and elsewhere on the Island.
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.