We’re looking for a Locum Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire.
Locum Dentist vacancy details
About Bupa Dental Care Mytholmroyd
- 4 days per week - Mon/Tue/Wed/Fri
- Well-established patient list
- Covering an annual contract of 4932 UDAs - Paid per UDA
- Contract available from 1st March 2023 until January 2024
Bupa Dental Care Mytholmroyd is a modern, well-established practice with three surgeries, Dentally software, digital xray and Rotary Endo. The practice has experienced Associates who have been in the practice for over 10 years. All supported by a strong, reliable, hard working nursing team and a Practice Manager with over 8 years experience within the practice.
You can expect:
- Free on site parking
- Mytholmroyd train station is just a few minutes’ walk away
- Our practice is situated in the medical square within Mytholmroyd
- Located on the outskirts of Hebden Bridge
- Excellent working facilities and the latest equipment
- Highest standards of clinical governance & expert support
- A comprehensive On-Boarding and induction process
- Access to in-house complaint team and medico legal support
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
If you've got the belief, the drive and the talent to help us in our ambition then we want to hear from you.
We're proud to have been named in the LinkedIn Top Companies Where the UK Wants to Work 2019, the Forbes World's best employers, and in the Inclusive Top 50 UK Employers list.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employ