Associate Dentist - Denbigh
We’re looking for an Associate Dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Denbigh.
Associate Dentist vacancy details
- Full time/Part time applicants
- 9am - 5pm
- Up to £6,000 Advanced performance related bonus!
- Up to 5,000 UDAs
- Great private earning potential - 50% split on any private work completed
We’re a small friendly practice at Bupa Dental Care Denbigh that has been looking after patients in the local area since the 1990’s. We’re located in the market town of Denbigh, which is Welsh for little fortress, a reference to our historic castle.
Our Welsh-speaking staff provide a warm welcome. We offer both NHS and private dental services and emergency appointments.
- Free car parking
- Long standing team
- Modern working eviroment
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.