Private Dentist - Shanklin, Isle of Wight - Full or Part-time available
We’re looking for a private dentist to work with us at our well-established Bupa Dental Care practice in Shanklin, on the Isle of Wight.
Private Dentist vacancy details
- £10,000 Upfront Bonus and £5,000 in year 2
- £450 per day for first three months Guaranteed income available
- We will reimburse travel costs to and from the practice if travelling from the mainland!
- Full or part-time available
- Fully private patient list with excellent estimated earnings
Our well-established and modern 6 surgery practice is fully equipped with SOE Software. Our experienced longstanding associates team are supported by a dedicated Dental Hygienist and a team of qualified professional support staff. We are a busy practice caring for a mix of NHS & Private patients. Shanklin is a sunny seaside town boasting some of the best beaches in the UK.
Bupa Dental Care Shanklin has a Google Review score of 4.2 and is well-liked and valued by its patients. Feel free to check out the lovely reviews.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who is wishing to relocate!
Just some of the reasons to join - written by our associate colleagues:
- A Invisalign discount course and discount of labs bills (20 % iGO and 46% on comprehensive treatment)
- Implant discount- Straumann, Astra, Nobel Biocare and Zimmer Biomet
- 5 % discount if you choose to use Bupa Dental Care Labs
- 20% discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
- A large support network of clinicians and Local Referral Networks
- Support from Area Clinical Leads and Area Managers
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- Access to an in-house complaint team
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- 400+ practices available that makes it easier to relocate
Why we're different
- In house CPD events and Local Clinical Network events
- Access to Clinical Portal for discounted courses
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways, with clinical and non-clinical roles to further develop your career
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Name: Max Cunningham
Mobile: 07702 911772
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.