We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Dental Assistant/ Nurse to join a well-established, friendly and supportive Dental Practice based close to Hammersmith!
The practice is looking for someone who is constantly looking to develop and improve, to share knowledge, and focused on delivering the best patient care.
About the role:
- Full-Time or Part-Time role available
- Open to Trainee applicants who have 3+ months experience chairside
- £12-£15 per hour - subject to experience and qualifications
- Training will be provided on ITero Scanning Intra Oral Scanning and Treatment Coordinating – a fantastic opportunity to further develop within your career!
- Practice will support financially with CPD, GDC and Indemnity
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Support the dentist/hygienist/therapist in all clinical procedures, providing chairside assistance.
- Maintain impeccable standards of hygiene and cross infection control, according to the latest guidelines and following practice procedures and policy.
- Ensure that all the relevant paperwork is completed promptly and accurately and that all patient records are updated and maintained, according to practice procedures.
- Maintain Registration and comply with all GDC requirements.
- Assist in managing the appointment book for all clinicians, where applicable, ensuring that the daily production targets can be met and the booking system is followed and to ensure a smooth delay free workflow for patients or clinicians.
- Small surgery- very tight-knit team – Energetic and engaging front of house, a Lead Dentist who is incredibly supportive, Clinicians who are knowledgeable and appreciate their Nurses whole-heartedly and Management who are attentive and efficient!
- Windows and Air-Con in all surgery spaces
- Fully Digital Practice including System for Dentists, Digital X-rays and OPG Machine
- High volumes of Invisalign requested and completed in Practice – an opportunity to professionally develop supporting with Orthodontic Nursing
- Exceptional commuter links just a short walk from the practice – Central location
- Join us !
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Courtney via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9808
and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs