Are you looking for a new opportunity? What is important for you to have from your next practice? Let’s discuss how we can help you..
At Together Dental Brentwood we are able to offer a Monday and/or Friday mixed NHS and Private opportunity within an inclusive, friendly and supportive team to enable you to deliver excellent patient care.
At Together Dental we bring together the best dental talent and help our teams become leaders in their field. We support you and provide guidance needed for your professional growth and development goals. Together we create a rewarding career based on respect, understanding and a drive to achieve high standards and shared goals. Although there is a NHS requirement that needs to be fulfilled, the Associate must also be keen to develop skills in Private Dentistry in an ethical, steady and safe environment, supported by us.
You will be joining a team with the superb support of:
- Our established patient base
- Access to our clinical support group
- Available Regional Manager and Clinical Director
- Lead clinician on hand to help discuss cases and patient issues and actively encourage this.
- Online Core CPD provided through Dentinal Tubules
- Access to supporting specialists for more complex cases
- We have a successful and robust internal marketing system which actively promotes individual dentist's special interests to direct patients for specific treatments.
- Corporate indemnity and complaint support
Together Dental Brentwood is a 12 surgery fully equipped, mixed NHS and private practice located in the heart of Brentwood. Our surgeries have a wide range of high quality equipment and materials ensuring that you have the clinical freedom to offer high quality standards of patient care.
The practice can offer:
- Fully computerised with modern well-equipped surgeries in a large and fully refurbished practice
- A dedicated staff room with kitchen facilities and lockers
- An excellent team morale with long standing members both clinical and non-clinical
- An ethos of collaboration - we actively ask the dentists/hygienists to discuss cases with or without patients present for second opinions, advice, treatment planning or even assistance
- A dedicated management structure so issues are sorted swiftly and with minimal disruption to the working day
- Digital X-rays; Dentally with patient portal and online booking and payment system
- Rotary Endodontic Equipment with apex locators for both NHS and Private care
- An excellent standard of equipment which is regularly serviced and maintained
- An excellent selection of materials readily available and stocked
- Air-conditioned and ventilated surgeries
- An excellent hygienist service operating two days of the week who work out of a dedicated hygienist surgery and work closely with the dentists
- Access to treatments including composite bonding, implants and Invisalign
You can find out more about the practice here: https://together.dental/brentwood
Together Dental is a growing group of practices led by forward thinking, caring dentists with a shared vision to provide outstanding dental care for both NHS and private patients. We are Together Dental, a dynamic group of dental practices, led by dentists. Whether you are an outstanding dental professional, or would like to join one of our skilled support teams, we would like to hear from you. We are passionate about providing support to ensure time is used where it is best spent, with our patients. Patient care is always at the heart of everything we do. We aim to create the perfect platform to provide care, whilst encouraging shared learning through peer-review, case-based discussion and mutual support.
Here are some of our useful videos that will also help you get a feel for our group and an insight to some of our existing clinicians and patient feedback: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVZ-ZAPTCgDFHyeiQ5D1iAg/videos
Let’s discuss it further! Speak to our Recruitment Team today on firstname.lastname@example.org call 01277 288031.