We’re looking for a Dental Therapist to partner with us at our well established Bupa Dental Care practice in Lincoln.
Dental Therapist vacancy details
- Up to 2 days per week - Friday & Wednesday available
- Hourly rate of pay
Benefits of partnering with Bupa Dental Care as a Dental Therapist
About Bupa Dental Care Lincoln - The Straight
- Discount on Bupa health insurance for you and any dependents
- Highest standards of clinical governance and expert practice support - giving you the time to concentrate on patient care
- A large support network of clinicians and regional external events
- Access to an in-house complaint team and medico legal support
- Discounted continuous professional development (CPD)
- Sponsored education
- Established career pathways
- Well-managed appointment book
- Practice level marketing support
- Access to the latest equipment and technology
- Earn up to £3,000 per referral in our employee/associate referral scheme
Established with 5 surgeries, modern working environment, fully computerised, Dentally Software, digital x-ray and OPG. There are experienced longstanding associates in situ, supported by a team of fully-trained qualified professional support staff. In addition to NHS the practice offers a full range of private treatments including Implants.
- Dedicated Practice Manager
- Supportive and friendly team
- Spacious surgeries with windows
- Centrally located in the historical quarters of Lincoln, just 10 mins walk from the train station
- Local restaurants, shops, coffee Shops
Why we're different
As the only corporate dental provider in the UK not backed by private equity, we’re in a unique position. We’re committed to the UK dental industry for the long-term – both private and NHS – and are ready to treat not just today’s patients, but generations to come.
Furthermore, as a limited liability company Bupa has no shareholders, so we’re able to focus 100% on delivering a great service for our customers. We are run commercially to ensure we remain competitive, but Bupa reinvests 100% of its profits to help provide better care for patients across the world.
To discuss the role and your options available for this position, contact our Clinical Resourcing Business Partner:
Tina Louise Thomas
We update our website daily with all our opportunities across the UK and Ireland. If you want to find out a bit more about us, please visit our careers website.
Bupa Dental Care is an equal opportunities employer.