A Dental Practice known for its amazing services has let us know about a new Associate Dentist (Permanent or Locum) role that has become available in Shrewsbury
This practice is looking for a candidate that prides in providing the most brilliant service; whilst making sure that Patients leave with a smile each time!
About the role:
- £14-15 per UDA
- Part-Time or Full-Time role available
- NHS Role is solely for a few months – as Practice will go Private-only soon
- Not taking in any new NHS patient + Good private Potential
- 50% Split on completed Private treatments
- Opportunity to become a partner in future
- Busy and Practice – with fully booked books!
- Conversion to Private Practice plan
- Role starts in February 2023
- Part-Time – 2 days per Week
- £450 or £500 for 30 – 32 UDAS
- Stable and well-established patient list
- 2-Surgery Practice with windows as standard
- Practice provides Clinical support and Mentoring
- Computerised with Digital radiographs, OPG Machine and Apex Locator
- Excellent support staff including Associates, Nurses and more
- On-site Car Parking available
To Apply, either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna via firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about this great opportunity.
If you are interested in any other roles across the UK, please feel to visit us on medmatch.co.uk/jobs