Associate Dentist – Paulton, Close to Bristol
You can achieve estimated earnings of £70,000 NHS and upwards of £30,000 private potential for this 4 day role
Like the sound of this? Call or email for an informal chat with Jenny on 07701 340603 or via email email@example.com - We would love to talk to you and we are confident you will love us
At Halton House Dental Practice you will benefit from a supportive practice team along with a well-managed appointment book. We understand what matters to you:
- Great work/life balance with this full or part time opportunity - available days across Monday - Friday
- An annual contract of up to 5628 UDAs - You can decide what is right for you
- An excellent opportunity for you to build your private income including the Colosseum Choices Scheme
- More than enough patients for you to be able to meet the NHS contract requirements
- Access to a modern working environment with digital x-ray processing, rotary endo and a dedicated Hygienist
- An opportunity for you to access bespoke Clinical Training, Sponsored Education & CPD and access to our training academy in Oslo - Official Opening of the CDG Academy - YouTube
This 3 surgery practice is situated in the picturesque village of Paulton, which is 13 miles South of Bristol & only a 35 minute drive. We feel so lucky to work just 10 miles from the popular city of Bath and the iconic Mendip Hills.
If you don't have a CV don't worry just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07701 340603 to register your interest. We promise to get back to all applicants.
About Colosseum Dental
Now is a great time to join Colosseum Dental. We’re a major provider of neighbourhood dentistry in the UK and we have undergone a significant refurbishment programme across our extensive estate to improve our patients’ and your experience of our clinics.
We are proud to be part of the only Pan-European group with practices in Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Finland and Italy, so we’re unique in our ability to offer career mobility, a huge network of expertise and the infrastructure to support our clinicians.
An active NHS Performer Number is required.
We care more
Quality patient care is our passion and we believe everyone deserves a happy and healthy smile. We thrive on having the very best dentists working with us.